- Swift completion of estimates/ budgets, understanding in detail the contract requirements, and offering appropriate advice when needed.
- Surveying of site and completion of detailed drawings.
- Project Management method and system for efficient and cost effective management of all contracts.
- Appoint of experienced management who act as one point of contact with clients throughout the project.
- Method statements for the successful completion of all contracts.
- Management systems for compliance with Health and Safety, environment and welfare regulations and policies.
- Public Liability and employers liability insurance covering both small and large schemes.
- Commitment to quality and completion of all projects safely, on time and within budget.
- Sample Clients include : John Sisk & Co, HOC Construction UK, Fusion Building Systems UK, Conack Construction, Ballybridge Construction, John Ward Construction, Cotter Building, Clonmel Enterprise Ltd and many more.
Site Management and Construction
Each project has an assigned site supervisor responsible for erection of the building to contract specification, time and financial budget deadlines. The company only employs experienced directly employed erection teams who deliver top-quality workmanship to contract deadlines. All erectors have received full health and safety training as required by the Health and Safety Authority and are equipped with certified personal protective equipment.
Clarion Hotel, Cork.
Greenogue Industrial Estate