O’Dwyer Steel have many years experience in providing structural steel and cladding systems for a vast range of sport and leisure facilities which range from large Sport and Leisure complex, Viewing stands, Club houses and Community Centers. O’Dwyer Steel have worked along side local commitees/ associtaions to completed projects, a sample of which are listed below.
- Ballygunner GAA, Waterford.
State of the art indoor hurling arena with dressing rooms and a childcare facility.
- Golden Kilfeacle GAA, Tipperary.
Indoor sports hall, dressings rooms, meeting rooms, machinery store and viewing stand.
- Kickham GAA, Dundrum, Co. Tipperary.
- Eire Og GAA – Annacarthy, Co. Tipperary.
- Cashel Rugby Club, Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
New build dressing rooms, gym, crèche and viewing pavilion. Bespoke design with curved roof viewing pavilion.
- Arravale Rovers GAA – Tipperay Town.
Dressing rooms and viewing stand.
- Tulfarris Golf club – Blessington, Co Wicklow.
ODS completed all steelwork on the redevelopment of Tulfarris golf club.
- Kilfeacle Rugby Club, Co. Tipperary.
Dressing rooms, gym and meeting rooms.
- Ennis Swimming pool, Co. Clare.
Curved roof trusses.
- Semple Stadium. Thurles Co. Tipperary.
Redevelopment of “old stand” at Semple Stadium.
- Thomond Park, Limerick City.
Supply and erect steelwork to new state of the art 26,000 capacity stadium.
- NUIG Sports Complex, National University of Ireland, Galway.
Sports complex including Sports Hall, changing room, swimming pool, Gym and reception area.
- UNIGOLF, Castltetroy, Co. Limerick.
Indoor Golfing Arena.
NUI Galway Sports Complex
Golden Kilfeacle GAA Sports Hall
Dundrum Sports Hall
Lattin GAA Stand