Agricultural Steel Fabrication
We are Ireland's most experienced company in the supply and erection of farm buildings.
With over 60 years’ experience and using only top-quality materials we provide a wide variety of environmentally-friendly buildings designed and built to suit our customers’ requirements. We are Ireland’s most experienced company in the supply and erection of farm buildings.
Our product range includes:
Dairy Units • Milking Parlours • Beef Units • Pig Units • Calf Housing • Storage Buildings • Equestrian Units
We work closely with the department of agricultural regarding the latest thinking in best animal husbandry.
We offer a comprehensive service from initial design to complete construction. As the leaders in the agricultural sector O’Dwyers have an ongoing working relationship with the Department of Agriculture and Teagasc in the design and detailing of modern structures which represent the latest thinking in best animal husbandry.
• Highly experienced specialist detailing team using the latest technology available
• Full site survey completed prior to manufacture to ensure design accuracy.
• Versatile 3D modelling using TEKLA Structures & StruCAD software producing precise and high-quality fabrication drawings.
• Technical support provided form the early design phase through to project completion in line with customer requirements.
• Grant approved building designed and erected in accordance with all relevant Department of Agriculture Specifications.
• Fibre Cement sheeting – ideal for dairy farming, milking parlours, piggeries and equestrian buildings
• Agribild cladding – Selection of corrugated and box profiles available.
• Condri anti condensation cladding – ideal for storage buildings or workshops.
• Translucent rooflights – high light transmission and impact resistance.
• Metal Flashings – Full range of flashing available in all colours.